Get 5% OFF this product with code VICFEB. Hurry, offer ends Feb 20th.
Victron Energy 350W Off-grid Solar Starter Kit with Battery Monitor KIT25
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
- Item no: 70458
- Weight: 24,00 kg
Our benefits for you
- Free Expert advice 01226 885050
- Next Working Day Delivery available*
- Low prices directly from stock
- Recommended by AutoExpress
Victron 350 Watts of Solar Panels + Victron Smart 100/30 MPPT Solar Charge Controller + Battery monitor
This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 350W Solar Panel could produce 1400wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in an off-grid application. Cables and other products may be needed based on your requirements.
What's in the Box
- 2 x Victron Energy 175W Solar Panels
- 1 x Victron Energy 100/30 BlueSolar MPPT
- 1 x Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart
|Solar Kit Type:
|Off-Grid, Vehicle Conversion
|Solar Panels Included:
|Solar Panel Type:
|2 x 175W
|Solar Panel Dimensions:
|1485 x 668 x 30mm
|Solar Array Size:
|Required Roof Space:
|Number of MPPT:
Information according to manufacturer. Subject to errors and changes.
Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W - 12V Mono series 4a - SPM041751200
The Victron Energy 175W Solar Panel is a fixed solar panel that can be used for motorhomes, caravans, outbuildings and many other types of Solar applications.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Victron Blue Solar MPPT 100/30
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations â€“ even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby â€“ you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with aÂ LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
The full output current up to 40Â°C (104Â°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.