*Next Working Day delivery available
Jump start by bridging with external energy source
We offer you various ways to give you a jump start. One way is to use one of the high-quality booster cables from our range. A required condition is that you have an external energy source with which you can give jump start.
How to use the booster cable:
- First connect the red cable to the positive pole of the car giving the jump start and then the other end of the red cable to the positive pole of the receiving car.
- Then connect the black cable first to the negative pole of the jumpstarting source and then the other end of the cable to the specified ground connection, point or free metallic spot on the engine block (operating instructions). Please do not connect to the battery as there is a risk of electrical sparks.
- If you are jump starting from car to car, first start the engine of the car giving the jump start and then the engine of the receiving car. If you use an external battery, please start the engine of the receiving car.
- If this is not successful, try again after a few minutes.
WARNING: After the third unsuccessful attempt, the car may be damaged. Please contact a mechanic.
High quality boosters without external energy source
If you do not have an external energy source available, the Noco Booster is the right choice. The Noco boosters are powered by a lithium battery. Due to the low energy density of lithium technology, the boosters are particularly light and small. The jump starters also have an integrated, patented safety technology which provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection (" reverse connection "), which makes the usage safe and easy. Each booster can also be used as a power bank for e.g. a mobile phone and as a flashlight.
How to start your vehicle with the Noco Booster
- Connect the red cable to the positive pole and the black cable to the negative pole.
- Press the power button, the LED display of the charge status indicator will light up.
- Start your vehicle.
- Let the engine run while disconnecting the booster.
If the battery to be started is below 3V, press the red button with the exclamation mark for three seconds to start the battery.