175W Off-grid solar panel kit with 100Ah leisure battery
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Contact us for lead time
- Product ID: 70067
- Weight: 35,70 kg
- Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
- Next Working Day Delivery available
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
X-PRO M31-800 / XV31 / XV31MF
X-PRO SPECIALITY BATTERIES have been developed to meet the changing needs of vessels and applications requiring high output. It guarantees the cost cutting with the longer life span by consisting of corrosion resistant alloy and special active material. In addition, it is convenient because it provides the maximum storage span for the gap between each season and does not need maintenance. Enhanced the life span by adding special additives consolidating the crystal structure of active material. Guaranteed the user’s safety by adapting special structure of sealed cover.
- Dual Purpose Plate(Starting & Deep Cycling)
- Full Frame Grid (Punched Grid)Technology
- Special (Thicker) Plate with High Density Active Material
- Calcium + High Tin Alloy
- Micro Fibre & New Special Tissue
- Twin Terminal Anti-Vibration
- Low Resistance Envelope Separator with Non-woven fabric
- Hot Melt Glue & Reinforced container
- Longer Life & High Cycle Stability
- Longer life, stable starting power, and stronger durability
- Flexible design for semi-traction (deep cycling) and starting
- Compatibility with TOP and STUD Terminal
- Corrosion Resistance due to repeated cycling improvements
Strongly built to withstand the pounding and vibration of marine, 4WD and heavy vehicle application
|Capacity AH (C20):||100|
|Product Type:||Starter batteries , Leisure batteries|
|Technology:||Standard Wet Battery|
|Start Stop Compatible:||No|
|Height (inc terminals):||242|
|Size (L x W x H):||330 x 172 x 238|
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 – SCC075015060R
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
|Battery Voltage:||12/24V Auto Select|
|Maximum efficiency (%):||98|
|Charge Algorithm:||Multi-stage adaptive|
|Rated Charge Current:||15A|
|Nominal PV Power, 12V:||220W|
|Nominal PV Power, 24V:||440W|
|Dimensions:||H100 x W113 x D40mm|
|IP (Ingress Protection) rating: :||IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)|
|Data Communication Port:||VE.Direct|
Solar panel connecting cable.
- Manufacturer: Victron Energy
- Part Number: SCA001000100
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Length: 10 Metre
- Connector Type: MC4
- Warranty: 5 Years
Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W – 12V Mono series 4a – SPM041751200
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
|Nominal PV Power in Voltage/Watts:||175W|
|Number of Cells in Series:||36|
|Dimensions:||L1485 x W668 x D30mm|
|Maximum System Voltage:||1000V|