Banner Energy Bull 100Ah (20C) Semitraction battery Drive and lighting 95751
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Currently out of stock
- Product ID: 6003
- Weight: 25,00 kg
- Price Challenge Guarantee
- Next Day Delivery available in the UK *
- +3000 Batteries & Accessories
Banner Energy Bull 957 51 / 12V 100Ah (20C) Semitraction battery (traction and lighting) Wet battery
The Energy Bull by Banner for hobby and leisure.
- Sailing and electric boats
- Signal systems
- Solar panels
- Electric wheelchairs
The demands on a modern long-term discharge battery are increasing in this area.
The answer from Banner: the Energy Bull series. The basis is excellent cycle stability and easy loading. More important than ever and therefore greatly improved, maintenance comfort, leakage and operational safety are all presented.
With the new edition of Energy Bull, Banner confirms its position as a full-range supplier with a modern product range also for special applications.
- Extremely cycle resistant and durable: Due to the use of robust grid structures, special mass compositions and pocket separators with glass fleece coating, the Energy Bull is up to three times more cycle resistant than conventional starter batteries.
- Maintenance friendly: Min/Max markings on the transparent battery housing provide information about the ideal acid level. The labyrinth structure in the 4K cover and the use of special screw connections with O-ring improve the uncontrolled escape of battery acid under heavy vibration loads.
- Backfire-proof: Thanks to integrated backfire protection in the battery cover or in the surge protectors
- Low water consumption and self-discharge: By using a low antimony grid alloy and a V-additive in the separator
- Easy to load: With commercially available chargers, it is recommended to use an IU curve
- vibration resistant: Thanks to floor bonding, robust grid structure and pocket separators with glass fleece layer
- battery capacity optimised for cyclic load
- environmental and user-friendly: all battery types can be supplied already filled and charged and are equipped with practical carrying handles.
As these are acid batteries a pallet shipment is necessary, therefore unfortunately cash on delivery is not possible.
|Capacity AH (C20):||100|
|Technology:||Standard Wet Battery|
|Size (L x W x H):||354 x 175 x 190|