Get 5% OFF this product with code VICFEB. Hurry, offer ends Feb 20th.
12V 115W Solar Panel Kit for Motorhome, Campervan, RV, Boat KIT29
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
- Item no: 80010
- Capacity: 115W
- Weight: 8,50 kg
- Technology: Monocrystalline
Our benefits for you
- Free Expert advice 01226 885050
- Next Working Day Delivery available*
- Low prices directly from stock
- Recommended by AutoExpress
Roof mounted 115W Off-grid solar panel kit for 12V motorhome system
Introducing the 12V 115W Rigid Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller for Motorhomes – the perfect solution for harnessing the power of the sun and providing reliable, sustainable energy on the go.
This high-quality solar panel kit includes 1 durable and efficient 115W rigid solar panel that is built to withstand the rigors of travel and provide maximum power output. The panel is designed to deliver optimal performance in a variety of lighting conditions, ensuring that your motorhome is always powered up and ready to go.
The kit also includes a high-quality charge controller, which helps regulate the charging process and ensures that your batteries are charged efficiently and safely. This advanced controller is easy to use and includes a variety of advanced features, such as overcharge protection and low voltage disconnect, to keep your batteries in top condition.
With its easy-to-install design and reliable performance, the 12V 115W Rigid Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller for Motorhomes is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of sustainable energy while on the road. So why wait? Order yours today and start enjoying the freedom and flexibility of solar power!
- 1 x 115W Mono Victron Energy Rigid Solar Panels L1030 x W668 x D30mm
- 1 x Victron Energy Blue Solar MPPT 100/15
Please note: This kit does not included cables and mounts, you will need to purchase these separately to meet your needs.
|Solar Kit Type:
|Off-Grid, Vehicle Conversion
|Solar Panels Included:
|Solar Panel Type:
|1 x 115W
|Solar Panel Dimensions:
|1030 x 668 x 30mm
|Solar Array Size:
|Required Roof Space:
|Number of MPPT:
Information according to manufacturer. Subject to errors and changes.
Victron Energy 115W Solar Panel
This 115W Solar Panel From Victron is perfect for motorhomes, campervans or even sheds and outbuildings. Being small and compact the 115W solar panel means you can easily install these panels on to the roof even if you have vents and other things attached to your roof already.
Key Features of the 115W Victron Solar Panel:
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Technical Details of the Victron 115 Solar Panel:
- Rated Power: 115W
- Voltage: 12V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Connector: MC4
- Length: 1030mm
- Width: 668mm
- Depth: 30mm
Victron Energy - BlueSolar MPPT 100/15 Retail - SCC010015200R
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Models:Â 12/24 Volt
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen: see Battery Life. The load output is short circuit proof. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual.
Battery Life: intelligent battery management
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a partially charged state and the end of discharge state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months.
The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.