FAQ Hearing Aids
The most important questions about our high-quality replacement batteries for hearing aids
Find the right battery here
Check the old packaging for the number or colour. In total there are four sizes: 10 (yellow), 13 (orange), 312 (brown) and 675 (blue).
Battery life is highly dependent on daily usage, amplifier power, and battery type.
Yes, store the batteries in a dry, dark, cool place. Please do not store the batteries for your hearing aid in the refrigerator! Do not remove the plastic strip until shortly before using.
This battery uses air as an energy source. To avoid contact with the air, the sticker seals the battery air holes. The sticker must be removed before using.
Remove the hearing aid from your ear and carefully open the battery compartment. Carefully remove the old battery and remember which terminal (+ or -) was pointed at you. Insert the new hearing aid battery and remove the foil. Finally, close the battery compartment and turn it on.
Zinc air hearing aid batteries are classified as non-hazardous. However, we recommend that you dispose of the batteries at a local collection point.
The life of a hearing aid battery is strongly dependent on its use. In most cases, these are not production errors, but rather, for example, the following.
● Environmental influences (e.g. humidity, temperature).
● The hearing aid was not switched off overnight or for a long time, although it was not used.
● The battery is stored in a warm environment, e.g. in a car standing in the blazing sun.
● Hearing habits have changed (longer usage time per day, higher noise level, new features of hearing aids are used).
● The hearing aid has been in use longer than usual, e.g. during a long film evening.
● The hearing aid is new / type or brand of hearing aid has changed.
● The new hearing aid has additional features that require more energy (e.g. streaming).
Use our free phone line or our contact form. We will be happy to help you choose the right battery.