EXIDE EA386 Premium Car Battery 38AH 300A 054SE
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Just 1 in stock!
Next Working Day delivery available
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna available at the checkout
- Product ID: 60803
- Weight: 8,90 kg
- Price Challenge Guarantee
- Next Working Day Delivery available
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
Exide car battery EA386 38Ah 300A 054SE
Exide Car battery. The starter battery EA386 withstands extreme temperatures and is ideal for use in cars with many electrical consumers and in intensive city traffic.
- reliable, even in extreme weather and in city traffic
- ideal for vehicles with extensive electronic equipment
- very long lifespan
- meets the requirement of original equipment from automobile manufacturers
Exide Technologies is one of the world's leading manufacturers of lead batteries. As the original manufacturer of many car brands and partners in motorsport, the name Exide stands for innovative and powerful technology.
|Capacity AH (C20):||38|
|Technology:||Standard Wet Battery|
|Size (L x W x H):||186 x 136 x 220|
The most important questions about high-quality replacment batteries for cars
Find the right battery here
The easiest way is to use the data of your old battery. Make a note of the capacity, voltage, base strip and circuit. For 100% accuracy you should measure the size (length, width and height) of the old starter battery. With this data you can easily find the right starter battery.
You don't know what to do? Then send us pictures of all sides of the old battery. We will be happy to you find the right starter battery.
● Acid: Inside the battery is liquid acid which should be refilled at regular intervals - this is usually the cheapest price variant. Most of our autmotive batteries are sealed maintenance free
● AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat Technology): In AGM batteries, the electrolyte (acid) is completely bound in a glass fibre fleece, so the batteries are leak proof - medium price variant.
● GEL: The acid in these batteries is thickened to a gel. Like the AGM battery, they are leak proof and extremely durable - high-quality price variant.
Our starter batteries are packed and dispatched directly after your order by our automated packing line. The delivery time is between 1-3 days. If you need further information about your order, simply contact our service team. Or use the shipment tracking.
You can return the old battery in our shop. Alternatively, you can dispose of the used battery at a recycling centre or scrap dealer. Important: Ensure the respective company provides confirmation about the disposal of the old batteries. Then send the confirmation via our refund form.
The starter battery is automatically recharged during a longer journey by car. If you want to recharge the car battery for a longer period of time, use a charger.
The starter battery is recharged by the alternator while driving. The starter battery cannot usually be charged enough during frequent short distances. In order for your new starter battery to last longer, you should fully charge it by driving for longer journeys or using an optional charger.
The easiest way is to use the data from your old battery. Or refer to your car owner's manual.
Almost all cars use 12V voltage. Trucks usually have 24 Volt voltage systems. If you are unsure, check your old battery or your car's manual.
To choose the capacity you should use your old battery as a template. If you are unsure, check your used battery or your car manual.
Many new cars switch off the engine when stationary. When choosing the right car battery, please make sure that your car also has an automatic Start-Stop function. For further information, please refer to your vehicle manual.
Most cars use the B13 baseboard. Check your old starter battery to see which hold down you need. Or take a look at your car's manual.
No, our starter batteries cannot be sent to locker courier service.
Use our free phone line or our contact form. We will be happy to help you choose the right battery.