Noco GENIUS2DUK 2A Direct-Mount Battery Charger
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
- Item no: 60061
- Weight: 0,23 kg
- Length: 40 mm
- Width: 89 mm
- Height: 76 mm
Our benefits for you
- Free Expert advice 01226 885050
- Next Working Day Delivery available*
- Low prices directly from stock
- Recommended by AutoExpress
NOCO GENIUS2DUK, 2A Direct-Mount Onboard Car Battery Charger, 12V Smart Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger and Desulfator for AGM, Leisure, Camper, Motorhome, Marine and Caravan Batteries
The GENIUS2D, is one of the most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS2D is a 2-amp direct-mount battery charger and battery maintainer engineered to be securely mounted nearby the battery. Its designed for all types of 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM and other maintenance-free batteries.
Direct Mount - Onboard Charging Solution
Engineered and tested to withstand rugged working environments, like high-heat engine compartments, shock, vibration, and even water exposure. The GENIUS2D is the ultimate mountable on-board battery charger and battery maintainer for any car, boat, truck, RV, or equipment, and is designed to be located in close proximity to the battery.
Completely Automatic - Worry Free Year-round Charging
Finally a charger from start to finish that’s completely automatic. No special modes, no technical knowledge required. Genius will safely charge any battery. Detect damaged batteries and intuitively repair them. And actively monitor for long-term battery maintenance and extend battery life. This system allows for continuous operation without user intervention, and zero risk of overcharging your battery.
Thermal Compensation - Optimised For Any Climate
The GENIUS2D now features an integrated thermal sensor that automatically monitors and adjusts the charging cycle based on fluctuations of ambient temperature, enabling it to provide more precision charging in both hot and cold climates. Not only does it increase charge performance, but it extends battery life by limiting the impact of under-charging/over-charging caused by temperature changes. So now when you are charging in cold temperatures, the charging rates increase, and when in hotter temperatures, the rates will decrease. The result, better, more accurate, fully-charged batteries.
Simple Installation of the Noco GENIUS2DUK 2A Battery Charger:
- Secure Bracket - Use a drill to secure the mounting bracket using self tapping screws(included)
- Attach Strap - Loop the velcro mounting strap into the mounting bracket
- Mount the Unit - Clip the Genius 2D charger into the mounting bracket
- Fasten the Strap - Fasten the Genius 2D charger using the velcro mounting strap.
Key Features of the Noco GENIUS2DUK 2A Battery Charger:
- All-new next-generation battery charger - now smaller, lighter, and with improved features to increase battery life.
- Designed for 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including most flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, as well as automotive, marine, RV, and deep-cycle batteries
- The perfect battery maintainer for daily battery maintenance or long-term storage of cars, boats, trucks, RVs, and equipment, plus suitable for charging ATVs, wave runners, lawn mowers, and more.
- Engineered to be securely mounted nearby the battery with its rugged snap-fit mounting bracket and effortlessly installs into most materials with truss-head self-tapping screws.
- Integrated thermal sensor to maximize battery life and automatically compensates charging for both cold and hot environments.
- Enjoy countless hours of safe charging without any risk of overcharging your batteries, plus additional safety like spark-proof connections, and reverse polarity protection.
- Includes a 2-amp direct-mount battery charger and battery maintainer with a 24-inch Type-A A/C cable and 24-inch D/C cable with eyelets, plus a mounting bracket, self-tapping truss-head screws, and user guide, plus a 3-year hassle-free warranty.
|Flooded, AGM, Gel, Calcium, Lithium
|Up to 40Ah
|IP (Ingress Protection) rating: :
Information according to manufacturer. Subject to errors and changes.