EcoFlow DELTA Portable Battery Power Station + 2 x 110W Solar panel
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Just 4 in stock!
Next Working Day delivery available
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna available at the checkout
- Product ID: 63427-B2
- Weight: 26,00 kg
- Price Challenge Guarantee
- Next Working Day Delivery available
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
EcoFlow DELTA Power Station sets the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of applications, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
- RAPID RECHARGE 0%-80% UNDER 1 HOUR EcoFlow patent X-Stream Technology empowers EcoFlow DELTA to recharge at 10x the speed of most portable battery power stations in the market
- 4 x AC OUTLETS, 1800W OUTPUT & 1260Wh CAPACITY The large inverter load enables EcoFlow DELTA to power most home appliances and heavy-duty DIY tools under 1800W (3300W Surge, Pure Sine Wave output) with 1260Wh capacity
- FAST RECHARGE BY SOLAR AND CAR EcoFlow DELTA can be fully recharged by 3×160W solar panels in 3.5-7 hours, and fully charged through a 12/24V car port in about 10 hours.
- POWER 11 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY EcoFlow DELTA fits with every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere, so you will always feel right at home.
- MPPT Solar Input With MPPT built in, it can get the maximum solar input 400W.
This version of the Delta comes with International integrated sockets, meaning you can use 3-pin UK plugs or EU plugs. It also has 2 x USB-A outputs, 2 x USB-A Fast Charge, 2 x USB-C output, making this a truly versatile Portable Power Station.
Run Times of the Delta
- CPAP 40W – 20-40 Hours
- Refrigerator 150W – 6-10 Hours
- Coffee Maker – 50-60 Cups
- Television 110W – 8-16 Hours
- Circular Saw 1400W (2300W) – 0.7 Hour
- Light 10W – 36+ Hours (AC)
- Hair Dryer 1600W (1900W) – 2-4 Hours
- Grill or Oven 1650W – 0.6-1.2 Hours
- Included Power Supply – 1.6 Hours
- Petrol Generator – 1.6 Hours
- Car Charger – 10 Hours - Depending on plug output
- Solar Panel (110W) – 4-8 Hours (110W*4)
Solar Charging Recommendations
- Lite Use (20% Daily) – 110 Watts
- Medium Use (50% Daily) – 330 Watts
- Heavy Use (100% Daily) – 440 Watts
What’s in the Box?
1 x EcoFlow Delta, 1 x Delta Bag, 1 x User Manual, 1 x 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m AC Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m Car Charging Cable, 2 x 110W solar panels kits.
1. Color: Black
2. Material: Aluminum alloy +Plastic
3. Capacity: 1260Wh
6. Working Temperature:
7. Product Size: 40cm*21cm*27cm
8. Product Weight: 14kg (30lbs)
9. Certification: FC/CE/ROHS/MSDS/UN38.3/UL/PSE
10. Warranty: 24 months
Solar Panel specifications
- Folded Dimensions: 42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Weight: 13.2 lb (Solar Panel 8.8 lb)
- Rated Power: 110W (±5W)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A (Imp 6.0A)
- Operating & Storage Temperature: −4°F to 185°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- Efficiency: 21%–22%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp 18.5V)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon